First off, we would like to thank all the fabulous artists out there who have submitted photos to our Paciugo Chicago Photo Challenge thus far! From kids to cats to close-ups, the pics are all beyond impressive.
On that note, we have decided to extend the contest deadline to July 31st. We want to give our “non-digital” fan base a scoop of the fun, and will be advertising the challenge in stores for the next month. Check out the flyers and be sure to tell your friends to grab their cameras and start shooting…they’re required to share their winnings, right?
For a refresher on the rules, please visit our Facebook page.
Do you have what it takes to beat these Paciugo Chicago Photo Challenge entries?
Don’t miss your chance to win free gelato all summer long!
Upload submissions to Facebook or Twitter and tag @PaciugoChicago by July 15.
It’s the Paciugo Chicago Photo Challenge!
This is your chance to snap a quick photo to win more gelato than you’ll know what to do with.
Here’s how it works:
Snap a photo that somehow relates to Paciugo – it’s as simple as that. We’re not talking professional food photography here; you can compose your snapshots to your liking, with as much creative license as you see fit. Photos can be of anything or anyone, as long as they’re related to Paciugo in some way. Winners will be chosen by Paciugo staff in the following categories:
- Best Picture – composition, cuteness, color…whatever you think makes a great photo
- Best Caption – make it witty, make it rhyme, make us laugh. Caption can describe the picture…or not. It’s up to you as the artist!
- Best Entry – best overall photo/caption combo
- Best Picture and Best Caption winners will receive A SUMMER OF GELATO. This includes one free piccolo Festa Pack for each week of summer (weeks of July 1- September 15).
- Best Overall Entry winner will receive a YEAR OF GELATO. This includes one free piccolo Festa Pack every week for a year (weeks of July 1, 2011 – June 22, 2012). Winner will also have the opportunity to create a DREAM FLAVOR. You come up with your ideal flavor and we’ll try to make it happen. Naming rights are yours as well.
Submit your entry in one of two ways:
- Upload your photo and caption to Facebook and tag @PaciugoChicago. Caption should start with the words “PACIUGO PHOTO CONTEST” followed by your own caption, just so we know that it’s an entry.
- Tweet your photo entries along with a caption and include the hashtag #PaciugoChicagoPhotoChallenge
Contest begins June 1st. All entries must be submitted by July 15 at 11:59 pm
Questions? Post on PaciugoChicago’s Facebook page or DM @PaciugoChicago on Twitter.
The fine print:
- All photos/captions become property of Paciugo and may be used for marketing purposes
- Decision on winners is final
- Anyone may participate, including Paciugo team members
- Winners will be selected by Paciugo staff
- Gelato must be redeemed at one location or the other – not both
- Dream flavor idea must be approved by Paciugo production staff, and must be composed of all natural ingredients
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash
- Packs not collected weekly may not be redeemed next week
At Paciugo, we are constantly rotating through our repertoire of over 300 flavors, but our loyal customers are always looking for that one favorite flavor. Now you can find out what our flavors of the day are without even leaving your house. We update these lists throughout the day to let you know what delectable concoctions we’ve got in our display case at any given moment.
Click to see what flavors we have:
Ever wonder who creates those beautiful paintings at Paciugo in Lakeview? Come out and meet her this week! Chicago artist and author Sandra Walter will be hosting an art sale on Thursday, May 5th. Her original paintings and prints will be available at a one-night-only special price. This includes her current installation, Enchanted Forests, which runs through the end of May at Paciugo’s Lakeview location.
Painting sizes range from 18 x 24 inches to 36 x 36 inches. Great idea for Mother’s day gifts!
Stop by between 7 pm – 9 pm and say hello!
Sounds like Chicagoans like their bacon. BaconFest Chicago’s 1500 general admission and 250 VIP tickets sold out in just a minute and a half – WOW! We were privileged enough to attend the celebration of bacon, where dozens of top Chicago restaurants brought the bacon – in very creative ways. While we can’t share the epic smell or enthusiastic chants of “bac-on, ba-con, ba-con!” we do have snapshots of some of the event’s fabulous dishes.
If you missed your chance to explore at this epic bacon expedition, never fear. Paciugo Chicago serves up Organic Maple Caramelized Bacon Gelato regularly. Stop in for your bacon fix!
It happens to the best of us. After even the healthiest of meals, it always comes a-calling: the feared and unforgiving dessert complex. You can run, but you can’t hide from that undeniable craving for a little something sweet.
Let Paciugo be your not-so-guilty pleasure.
The good news is, gelato tastes like heaven. The other good news? Paciugo gelato has roughly 70% less fat than ice cream. This may be hard to believe, so here are the facts on our guilt-free dessert:
- It’s fresh! We make our gelato fresh every morning.
- It’s natural! We use only the best ingredients, never with preservatives.
- It’s lower in fat! While ice cream relies on cream for richness, gelato is made with a healthier alternative: 2% milk.
- The possibilities are endless! With a rotating selection of over 300 flavors, the combination opportunities are infinite.
So next time the almighty dessert complex comes knocking at your door, stop by Paciugo for a guilt-free solution.